12+ Sassy SILKIE Eggs for $35.00 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Apr 14, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    The girls are laying well and I have eggs comming out my ears! If anyone is interrested in getting some nice silkies heres your chance. You can view my website at www.sassysilkie.com Shipping will be $14.00 which includes priority mail and delivery conformation. All procedes will be used to build my new coop. Thanks so much for looking! JEN

Paypal only to be sent to: [email protected]

2. silkhope

silkhope Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    I sent you an email Jen.

3. samara

samara Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2007
    Wow, Jen,

Your cochins are beautiful! Your silkies are amazing too, but I'm more of a big chicken person, and those cochins are gorgeous! Are you having good fertility with their eggs?

Samara
    TX

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Last time I checked my roo was not doing his job. Thats why I have not sold any eggs lately. So I am going to check again this week and see if there fertile yet.

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ANYONE?

6. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    Love your VERY Beautiful White Silkies Jen!! :) Do you ever sell fertilized eggs from just your white chickens?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Yes. I could do all white eggs if you want. There laying up a storm now. Just let me know! JEN

8. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    I Absolutely LOVE all white fluffy Silkies!!! They're so cute with their pompoms![​IMG] I'd LOVE eggs from you, but I need an incubator 1st. [​IMG] But I'd hate to have a flub in incubating our 1st eggs, especially Your eggs. I'd want to have about 4 pullets & a rooster, for a nice little group, but Wow the price for adult fluffy silkies is Waaay higher than I've imagined![​IMG] ~~working on that incubator tho~~.....well, Hubby will be -not exactly me, lol. Good you have eggs available. Thank you, Faith

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by