12 Serama eggs from Castle Delights!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Jun 22, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    This auction is for 1 dozen + any extras eggs from my own new line of Seramas - Castle Delights! You can see more photos of my Seramas and get more information about them and my packing/shipping of the eggs from my website http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157626695328783/

I have Class A, B and C birds and fertility rates are running very high (80-90%) so far in these pens. Currently, the only birds laying are from my smooth pens but previous hatches from these pairs and trios have produced some frizzled babies. I will have silkied, silkied frizzled and frizzled later this summer.

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation the week of June 27th the minute your payment clears. If Dusty or Fawn (my new hens from Pixie Chick) cooperate, one or two of their eggs will be included as a bonus. No promises though since they lay on their schedule, not mine [​IMG]

The fine print:
    I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller - Zoomummzy, user ID) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping and are reporting either all or all but 1 egg developing even after shipping. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely.

Payment is expected immediately at auction closing due so I can get your eggs to you ASAP. They will be packed and ready to go. I accept Paypal only - no Echecks! I will not ship the eggs until payment has cleared.

Happy Bidding and Hatching!

**Note: I had my first hatch personally from my pairs and trios this past weekend. 25 out of 29 eggs that went into lockdown hatched, all with bright yellow legs and lots of different color varieties and sizes [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. itsiebitsiefarm

itsiebitsiefarm Professional Egg Stacker

Dec 31, 2010
    Lake Wales, FL
    I will report...17 out of 18 eggs, from ZooMummzy, are developing!!!!
    She packs her little eggs very well. Shipped with love and care. [​IMG]

3. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Thank you itsiebitsie [​IMG]

I am happy to report that I have 18 little eggs packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning. There is even one from Louis' (the white rooster) pen. His girls are inconsistent layers right now but I hatched 5 babies from him 2 weeks ago so his eggs are fertile. I also have one from Dusty (silkied) and one from Fawn (frizzled), two pullets I got from Juliette. Their fertility is untested yet but they have been with roosters (Dusty before I even received her) so anything is possible. Because they are untested, they are part of the "extras".

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by