12 Serema Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiMis_Place, Dec 24, 2010.

1. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Hi,

I am offering 12 plus any extras that are laid between now and auction end of my serema eggs.

Delivery confirmation is included in the shipping price.

My hatches have been good and I get several black and whites usually.

There is one silkied serema hen. So you have a chance of a having a silkied chick or two. (She's my best layer.)

I only have two feedbacks on here but you can check my feedback on Ebay too, my handle there is mimis_place.

I wrap each egg in a paper towel which is taped shut. I put the eggs in a egg carton pointed end down and tape the carton shut. Then I use shredded paper, styrofoam, or crushed newspaper to cushion the carton. (Sometimes I use all three:) I place all of this in the large priority box that is supplied by the US Post Office.

All sides of the box have LIVE EMBRYOS wrote with a large RED sharpie outlined in black. I do the same with arrows pointing up and the word UP under each arrow on each side of the box. (This makes the box very visible!) On top I also write FRAGILE and do not stack on top of this box! In red and black.

PLEASE PAY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH PAYPAL! THESE EGGS WILL SHIP OUT MONDAY PROVIDED CLEARED PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECIEVED.
    Send payment to...... [email protected] Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of pictures of some of my babies. (There are showgirls, and silkies in the pictures too:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]we

Any questions? Just email me or pm me.

Thanks!
    Carla

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Did these eggs sale? What size are your hens and roosters? Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by