12+ Sex Linked BCM x BR

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have a Black Copper Marans Roo covering 5 Good Shepard Barred Rock cross pullets (second generation to a GSBR roo). This cross make an GREAT Meat bird. They are huge and should be great layers too. The roos will hatch with spots and the pullets will be solid black. ANY spot will be a roo, no matter how small the spot. Most of the ones I have hatched have had feathered legs and look like Marans chicks. My Marans are good layers and my Rocks are great layers so you can get the best of both in these pullets... darker eggs and bigger eggs with good production. I have had outstanding fertility and hatches with these eggs. If you are looking for some sex links and meat birds this is your cross! Good Shepard BR are breed to taste great!

I get 4-5 eggs a day so I can usually ship these anytime. First doz is $20 additional doz is $15 and $5 additional shipping.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with big bubble wrap around those and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $17 priority mail. I ship Saturday and Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Last edited:

Top Bottom