12+ show quality BBS and BBS Partridge silkie eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    You will get atleast 6+ Partridge eggs and the rest will be BBS eggs.

BBS pen: I believe one of the hens laying is the one that just won res. BB. The 2 roos in this pen were shown once last year and won BB and Res. BB

Partridge pen: I have partridge and Blue Partridge hens in this pen. I also have blue partridge and buff showgirl roosters. The showgirl rooster is new to the pen. He is still young, but I have seen him on one of the girls. Before I put the showgirl in there, I had hatched out Partridge, Blue Partridge, and Splash Partridge chicks.

All silkies are show quality. Two weekends ago we won Best of Breed (splash hen), and Res. Best of Breed (black pullet) and Best Variety with a blue pullet. We also won Best variety and Res. Variety with a blue Partridge cockerel and Blue Partridge pullet,

BBS group:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Four Month old pullet from the Partridge group
    [​IMG]
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is one of the pullets I hatched out earlier this year from my Partridge group. She is growing up nicely.
    [​IMG]

MOre pictures can be seen at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=411961

I
    will combine shipping on any of my egg auctions

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by