12+ Silkie and Sizzle mix

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Nov 14, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Up for auction is what is laid out of my Silkie and Sizzle pens. The Silkies are separated by color in pens. I have bbs, white and partridge silkie pens and the sizzles are blue, white and black. The roo in the sizzle pen is a grey silkie

Each egg will be bubble wrapped and secured upright in a box. I also include delivery confirmation. If there happens to be a mishap with the package during transit I will do my best to resolve the issue.
    Payment is expected immediately at end of auction. These eggs will go out on Nov 26th. The last box shipped had 25 eggs in it.
    I do not ship outside of the United States. I can not guarantee hatch rates due to circumstances in shipping and incubation. I am not responsible for the eggs once they're in the hands of the post office. I do my best to resolve any issues the post office causes though. Hatch rates here are good. The last pic of chicks is a mixture of sizzles, partridges and a few bbs and white that broody's hatched.
    My paypal is [email protected]
    B/B/S girls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Partridge pair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sizzles
    [​IMG]
    The white sizzle above and the grey roo in the sizzle pen produced the little pullet below. She is a laced grey (I'm told)
    [​IMG]
    The calico roo is no longer in the pen
    [​IMG]
    Grey silkie roo in with the sizzles
    [​IMG]

Recent chicks
    Several have vaulted skulls. All have dark skin and 5 toes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

2. kissem37

kissem37 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2011
    Gainesville
    such cute little fuzzballs <3

3. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Here are a few more recent pics of those babies
    Splash silkie
    [​IMG]
    silkie side of the grow pen
    [​IMG]
    sizzle and silkies in this side.
    [​IMG]
    gray smooth sizzle
    [​IMG]
    I have a frizzled one too. And a few of the blue silkies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And this little one looks like the one below it when it was that age.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I wouldn't think that the one in the last pic started out looking like the one above it. Huge difference. Everyday he gets even prettier. What looks like blue is actually black. My camera isn't very good. But today he is looking to have more black. I just wonder what he's gonna look like when he's grown. I named him oddball because he looked so odd about a month ago. He was smooth feathered but his legs and feet where so heavily feathered it made him look "odd". With the sizzles I never know how they will feather out. It's fun just watching the different transitions as they grow. They always turn out pretty.

4. kissem37

kissem37 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2011
    Gainesville
    Oh, he is gorgeous! Love that red and contrasting black [​IMG]

5. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I know and I almost gave him away because of how odd he was at one point. But everyday he gets prettier. I will be using him as a breeder. I'm working on making him as friendly as the others. He, like the others his age, aren't crazy about being touched but today he came to me and ate out of my hand without any reserve. A giant step forward. I know his mother is Moe, the blue sizzle that isn't crested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by