12 silkie bearded and 18 serama hatching eggs total 30 EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Aug 30, 2010.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    I have changed this auction to include 12 silkie eggs and 18 serama eggs, or 30 serama eggs your choice, please specify
    the silkies are all bearded, you could get white,black,blue,splash,partridge from the silkie eggs

seramas are considered the smallest chicken in the world. Very friendly and make excellent pets. also can be very broody. I've had 10 hens broody at one time. Most of my seramas are A's and B's
    serama eggs I get a good variety of colors, no guarantee on hatching, I get at least 60-70% here at the house, but shipping can be rough on serama eggs, that is why I send more. My email address is [email protected], email for more pics, have trouble posting them on here. sorry no shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, ship in lower 48. the hens in the cage were in time out from being broody. My white serama hen had been picking at the roo's tail feathers, reason why he looked a little lack of feathers at the base of his tail.
    [/img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/moreseramas.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Sold! Paypal already sent.

3. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Thank you TaLani,!
    Please click on the buy it now. I will put your eggs in the mail today.thank you for your pmt!

4. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    Yahhh!!A hatching partner... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by