12 + Silkie Eggs... BBS, White, Partridge & Buff. Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chicken Junkies, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

I have now collected 20 + eggs to ship... will be a full box. [​IMG] Some of my breeders have come from SQ breeders right here on BYC. You're gonna get some NICE chicks. PM me for details if ya want.

Chicken Junkie Silkies are all crested, bearded, have blue ear lobes, black skin & 5 toes. Our birds are separated by color, and you will get some white, black, blue, splash, partridge & maybe even some buff. We don't have enough hens to just offer one color yet. We haven't shown our Silkies, but we have nice Silkie roos & hens purchased from breeders that do with great success.

I can ship the eggs immediately. No eggs over 3 days old will be shipped. I do not wash eggs, but we keep the nests full of clean straw and they stay pretty clean.

We got our first Silkie, Hop Sing and soon after added his lady, Quan Lee. We got so attached to these cute chickens & we've been hatching and getting new breeders ever since! We just love these fluffy little chickens with attitude.

Silkies are just naturally inquisitive, and they're very friendly and responsive to kindness! They love to be held and cuddled. They aren't just a chicken, more like a pet.

We sell out of Silkie chicks almost as soon as they hatch here! We do keep a few to grow out for ourselves though. [​IMG] Here is a picture of one we'll keep. Attitude even at this age. lol

[​IMG]

Below is a nice splash pullet we are growing out.

[​IMG]

And here's our gray Silkie roo.

[​IMG]

This SLIDESHOW... http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157627170822725/show/ will let you see a few of our roos, hens, pullets and chicks.

Here is a video we made of a couple chicks we hatched as well.

12 + means there will be 12 Silkie eggs plus a few extras. (20 + now!!!)

Shipping is through USPS Priority Mail with tracking included. We ship eggs the same way we'd like to receive them. We wrap each egg in tissue, then bubble wrap each egg separately. Then we wrap the eggs in more bubble wrap, nest them in peanuts or shredded paper or bags, seal them in a box which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. After carefully preparing your package we drive your eggs to the Post Office ourself, so the mailman doesn't get to man handle the package.

Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit, & that's why we include extras. We cannot guarantee your hatch either, as everyone's hatching skills and equipment vary. We will provide assistance to you with your hatch though, and help you in every way possible to have a good hatch.

Payment has to be through Paypal in order to ship on time! If you want to place an order for Silkie eggs, please just PM me.
    Paypal address is... [email protected]

For more information... check out our blog http://ChickenJunkie.com or visit us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/ChickenJunkie
    Please "Like" our page. [​IMG]

Just PM me with any questions or requests. We'd be honored to share our eggs with you.

Thanks for reading my ad. Happy bidding and have a wonderful day.

Carol

PS: BTW some of my Silkies don't look like they have a very poofy crest, but that's cause I put some organic hair gel on them when I let them out to free range so they can see. We do have predators and I don't want them getting my babies.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I like your grey rooo. So personable [​IMG]

3. Chicken Junkies

Most of our Silkie breeders are lap babies. He was just wondering if I had a treat. lol Not a great pic of him, but it shows his personality. A real sweetie. He came from Hannah/silkieluver_07 in PA. via a friend. [​IMG] Love him.

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I want him [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Chicken Junkies

Come on down. I have a son of his that is the spittin' image. [​IMG] Cheap too.

6. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    are all your silkies non bearded?

7. Chicken Junkies

No, all our Silkies that we breed are bearded. Many in these photos are young.

8. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Do you mind if I ask price for your silkies and shipping charges? I meant eggs

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  9. Chicken Junkies

Quote:Just pm'd ya. [​IMG]

10. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    ok Thank You!!!
    Wow I had just heard some 1 outside on my outside camera and they as trying to take some of my chickens. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by