12+ Silkie eggs for sale from SQ silkies!!! **pics**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Jul 8, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Tuesday afternoon and will ship Wednesday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**Editing to add some Porcelain pics(sorry his face is so messy--I should have taken pics BEFORE he ate watermelon!!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a baby porcelain:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Beautiful! Will the eggs be labeled by color/pen?

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG] Absolutely! I mark them at the top with a pencil. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Tracey!!!! Hellooo there Lady Jane!! where have you been hiding???? gorgeous birds as always:)

5. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Gorgeous!

6. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Wow, just wow! [​IMG] They are SO pretty! The white ones look like cotton balls with feet and a beak!

7. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Beautiful Birds! I sent you a PM about a possible egg trade if you would like. If not, would you consider just selling blue, buff and splash eggs? Thanks [​IMG]

8. CheshieChick13

CheshieChick13 Chillin' With My Peeps

ooooooooohhhh [​IMG]
    (((Quickly sits on hands)))

9. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Great looking silkies.

10. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Hey chicky! [​IMG] Why, thank you, me dear!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by