12 Silkie Eggs from Sassy Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Aug 30, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    YOUR BID GETS YOU 12 EGGS!! I am starting this low so everyone may get a chance. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: white, black/blue/splash, buff, cuckoo, and partridge/blue partridge. So HURRY and get these while you can! Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too! [​IMG] This is your chance to get some super nice silkies at a super nice price! Shipping is set at $12.00 Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    You have shipping set at separate at $12, but in your description it says shipping and delivery confirmation is included.

Which information is correct? Thanks.

3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    It states at the end of the description that shipping is set at $12.00. I thought it was pretty clear...but I did change the headline to just say 12 eggs so theres no more confusion. Shipping cost was listed right in the description at $12.00 and on the bid page at $12.00. Sorry for any confusion and thanks for letting me know!

eggs are $35.00 PLUS $12.00 shipping.

4. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Yay for me!

5. squeakyballs

squeakyballs Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by