12+ Silkie Eggs from Show Quality Stock NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Oct 25, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Up for bid is 12 plus any extras at time of auction ends. I am NPIP & AI tested. These Eggs will be out of my:
    Splash Pen- Splash, Blue and a Blue Showgirl, -- Have a Splash Roo and a Blue Roo in this pen.
    Buff Pen- Buff, Buff Showgirl, Partridge Showgirls,-- Only have a Buff Roo in this pen.
    All Silkies are Bearded. I do show my Silkies and my Showgirls, and Have won many BB's BV's RB's Rv's Plus Reserve Champion Featherleg and Have also produced a GRAND SHOW CHAMPION out of my Splash Pen.
    I have around 30 Chicks on the ground in the grow out pen, also have 6 chicks that hatched out last week and this week, with another 6 ready to hatch any day now. I am done incubating for the winter months and hate to waste the eggs.
    As you know I can not guarantee your hatch rate , due to things beyond my control, once they leave my hands.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chrisbc33

chrisbc33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Gloucester, Va
    How pretty! I love the buff showgirl!!!!

3. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Thank you, Her name is Pumpkin and she is a sweetie!
    Quote:

4. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I love the buff sg too.....I would like 2 dozen eggs if you have extras and I win I would gladly buy another dozen or 2

5. mountaintopsilkies

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    I'll see what my Girls can do for you! LOL! I'll put you on the list if you want? I also added more Pictures of my Partridge showgirl for sale in the other auction.
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by