12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ flock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dylan's Silkies, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Dylan's Silkies

Dylan's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    You'll receive 12+ silkie eggs......these are from my show birds (black, blue, splash, white, buff, ginger red, red partridge, lavender and porcelain silkies. The eggs you will receive are from the birds pictured below and many others equally are nice. They have won numerous awards (lots of BB, RB, BV, RB). Please check out our website on the shows we've attended and the awards we've won. www.dylansilkies.com

They all have 5 toes, large crests, good type, full cushions, good foot feathering...overall a flock I'm proud to have.

Eggs will be collected within 3 days of shipping so they will be fresh. I will package each egg individually with bubble wrap and place them inside an egg carton with addition bubble wrap around the egg carton to minimize any PO rough handling. Once they leave our hands, we can not predict how the PO will handle them but will try our best to make sure they are packaged as best as possible.

I will arrange with the winner a good date for shipping and can be flexible as long as the girls continue to lay. If you have any questions, just PM me.

Whites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Splashes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender Pullets and Hens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ginger Red (they're much darker than in these photos) and Buffs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Hen:

[​IMG]

Black Pullet:

[​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hmmm I think I just might need me some Dylan silkies!!

3. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Quote:My bators are full! Come get them! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. silkielover5

silkielover5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    I Love your birds!!! and i have a brand new empty incubator [​IMG] but i can only have B/B/S and White silkies... i would have to sell the other colors [​IMG]

5. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Quote:If the girls are laying well, I can try to send you only those colors. Can't promise but so far the whites are probably my best layers so the odds are good.

6. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Whoever wins this will be a happy camper! Anh has GORGEOUS birds! I wish I had room for all the colors! Especially some of those Ginger Reds [​IMG]

Do you think it's to early to start a 4H project pen for my son if he is only 8 weeks old? I bet he would like some ginger reds!

7. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:Agreed! Love my two white girls from Anh! That's Vanna White in my avatar, Betty White isn't pictured.....[​IMG]

8. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Cute names Vanna and Betty !

9. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG]

10. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Quote:Agreed! Love my two white girls from Anh! That's Vanna White in my avatar, Betty White isn't pictured.....[​IMG]

Korki! You're so creative! LOL...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Laura - glad to see you back online!!! How's the baby? What did you name your son? Dylan? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by