12+ Silkie eggs from SQ silkies!!! **see pics**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Aug 20, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Monday evening and I will ship Tuesday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    What color is the chick in the last picture? Also there is a photo of what might be a 'buff splash', it is white with darker patches of buff all over (pic #15). Is that what it is? What are the chances of getting eggs from one like this in the mix?

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:That's a porcelain! They are laying!

4. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Oh, also, #15 is a light colored clear buff---she just looks lighter in the pic! [​IMG]

5. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    I SOOOOO want a porcelain! Must bid.....Must bid.....Must bid.......

6. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Mmmmmmmm ahhhhhh......... ahhhhh!! I must bid as well!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Would you be able to take a money order? I don't have any $$ in my paypal, and don't have any way to put money on my account. [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Hello! Yes, I can take a MO! [​IMG] I would just have to wait to receive it, but you would receive new eggs since these ones would be several days old by then! [​IMG]

9. Barred Rocks forever

Barred Rocks forever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2009
    maryland
    where are u located in maryland ?

10. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Hello! I am located in Cecil County, MD.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by