12+ Silkie eggs from SQ Stock!!! Last auction for the season!!! *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
I have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! This is a quick, 24 hour auction! This will probably be my LAST egg auction till Spring! Auction will end tomorrow and I will ship tomorrow once payment is received! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all will have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping is a flat fee of $13. I will ONLY ship within the United States--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it!
wink.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

junejuly--09060.jpg

silkies2009013.jpg

100_2060.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

birds09009.jpg

birds09089.jpg

silkies004.jpg

birds09111.jpg

birds09102.jpg

birds09140.jpg

birds09111.jpg

birds09055.jpg

silkies016.jpg

febmarch2010138.jpg

april2010100-1.jpg

april2010014.jpg

buff007.jpg

buff037.jpg

porcelain016.jpg

porcelain017.jpg

birds09020.jpg

14 eggs collected so far...will collect more in the AM before I ship!
smile.png
Good luck all and happy bidding!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Quote:
WOW! You sound like a VERY sore loser. Some people log on and NEVER say a thing, they prefer to lurk. I know I did for well over 6 months. Just to busy to spend my life on here like so many people do. When you have a working farm, sitting on a computer all day does not get the work done. But having said that, I am completely SHOCKED that you would imply that there was something "fishy" about this auction. The seller is a Good friend of mine, she is a wonderful person and completely honest. Just ask so many that have bought from her before. She kindly sells her eggs on here, because she wants to share them with others. She is a much better person than I am about that. I rarely let an egg out of here, would much prefer to hatch it out myself. As far as this being like Eggbid, that site was a huge joke for auctions, I know of many that were run up to the clouds! How dare you compare m@m@2four to them! As far as I'm concerned, if it were me, I would ban you from any auctions on here. Maybe you should just buy your eggs from rarebreedauctions and leave the auctions of the Good people on BYC to other BYC members. Good luck in your quest, and have a better day!

Quote:
Hello! Just got home and saw all this craziness--I am house-sitting for a friend of mine and also I am with an animal rescue and we had an emergency and I had to run to the rescue to medicate animals--I was AWAY all this morning while my auction was ending!! First of all...I'm not sure what you're implying. I am as honest as they come. If you're implying that I bid against other bidders to increase my auction, I am beyond horrified! That's just plain DISHONEST and IMMORAL!! The person that won my auction is legit. In fact she already e-mailed me asking for my paypal address. MANY people just lurk on here without EVER posting!!! I'm sorry you missed winning my auction, but honestly am not happy with your negative and assuming attitude. I have worked hard for the past few years to establish a good relationship with fellow members here on BYC. I'm sorry you don't feel the same...
roll.png

Hello,

Just had to add my two-cents here to the craziness. I am brand new to this site, just found it last night and saw the listing for the Silkies. I bid several times...up to my limit without my hubby killing me and then was out-bid and I didn't even think for a moment anything was fishy! Of course, I am sad I won't have Silkie eggs on the way...but just because I am new and haven't had a chance to get on and add an intro and other "fluff" doesn't mean us "newbies" won't be around for awhile!

I love the site and can feel the friendliness from almost everyone!
wink.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
Awww!!! Thank you SO much!!!
hugs.gif
Welcome!!!
welcome-byc.gif

i apologize if you took my comment the wrong, i was not trying to say anything that would even remotely come close to calling you dishonest. This was just the 2nd or 3rd time being beat out at the last second by a bidder who just joined the site that day the auction ended. It just seems fishy to me, not trying to convey that you are the one behind anything at all, only saying that other people might be trying to mess around on the site with the BST section. I was honestly worried for you because i thought you were going to have a dead beat bidder on your hands and i know as a seller myself that a dead beat bidder is the most frustrating thing ever. Again i sincerely apologize for making you feel like i was trying to say you were the one doing any wrong doing, i was 100% meaning my comments to the new users who bid and could possibly just be doing it to cause trouble. I hope you are not upset with me. Please forgive me for my assuming'ness.​

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
WOW! You sound like a VERY sore loser. Some people log on and NEVER say a thing, they prefer to lurk. I know I did for well over 6 months. Just to busy to spend my life on here like so many people do. When you have a working farm, sitting on a computer all day does not get the work done. But having said that, I am completely SHOCKED that you would imply that there was something "fishy" about this auction. The seller is a Good friend of mine, she is a wonderful person and completely honest. Just ask so many that have bought from her before. She kindly sells her eggs on here, because she wants to share them with others. She is a much better person than I am about that. I rarely let an egg out of here, would much prefer to hatch it out myself. As far as this being like Eggbid, that site was a huge joke for auctions, I know of many that were run up to the clouds! How dare you compare m@m@2four to them! As far as I'm concerned, if it were me, I would ban you from any auctions on here. Maybe you should just buy your eggs from rarebreedauctions and leave the auctions of the Good people on BYC to other BYC members. Good luck in your quest, and have a better day!

Thanks for your input. I completely used the wrong words and phrasing to explain my frustration. I have no affiliation with rarebreedauctions.com what so ever, never bought or sold on their once. Thought i would support the new site since eggbid bit the dust. Now that being said i have just yet to change my signature yet by taking it down since i don't even go to or support that website at all. I apologize specifically to you seeing how M@M is your close friend, i am sure she is as good of a person as she says she is. When i saw that i was beat out by a person who had no activity on the site what so ever it just made me extremely upset seeing as i was trying to get hatching eggs from this seller for quite some time now and have yet to come out on top. I agree with your assumption of being a sore loser because that's exactly what i was being and i am very embarrassed and ashamed of how i acted. I in now way was trying to accuse your friend of any wrong doing, but i complelty understand how you and the seller took my post a negative one towards the seller. It was wrong of me to post the way i did and i am sincerely sorry for making you and your friend upset. I was having a bad day this morning, cows got out, couldn't keep the chickens water from not freezing, broke the drive shaft on the loader tractor, and then i came in to my computer find out that i had lost the auction. Again it was wrong of me post as i did and i sincerely apologize to anyone i had made upset.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom