12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ Stock!!! **SEE PICS**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Aug 25, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I will have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Monday and I will ship Tuesday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    They are gorgeous!

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG]

4. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    How does the winning bidder pay you? Check, money order, PayPal?

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Hello! paypal is easiest since it's immediate, but if I can accept check/MO, but it would be for a new set of eggs, since a check/MO would take several days in the mail and would need to clear first. I am flexible! [​IMG]

6. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all...so far I've collected 6 whites, 2 blacks, 3 bl/sp, 2 porcelains, so 13 so far!!! Will keep you posted on what I collect tomorrow!!! [​IMG]

7. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    2 1/2 hours left! Going out to collect eggs now...will keep you posted!!! [​IMG]

8. Layla1223

Layla1223 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Idaho
    I am in love with your Silkies! [​IMG] [​IMG] Do you think you would still be selling hatching eggs in the spring? I would love some babies but I can't get any eggs now.

9. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    [email protected]@2four :

2 1/2 hours left! Going out to collect eggs now...will keep you posted!!! [​IMG]

Man she takes a long time to collect eggs she must be playing with those cuties [​IMG]
    My bator is full [​IMG] 2 more weeks​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by