12+ silkie eggs...PURE colors Black-white-gray. SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Shipping will be $12 make me an offer. Check my BYC page for pics, They are Kentuckysilkie lines. AWESOME quality. Need to go ASAP I dont want them to go to waste. If not sold by friday I will be putting them into my bator.

ETA: The parents of these hatching eggs come from a Mixed Color flock so you could possibly get a mixed color chick. I have all colors penned together now and am hatching pure color chicks and feathering in in pure colors but some where down the road a mixed color could possibly pop up.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  2. mudderhen

mudderhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    How about $8.00? for the eggs plus the shipping

3. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I sent you a PM Mudderhen.

4. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I'd love to see some pics if you have them.

Leah

5. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I have pics on my BYC page you can click the link right under my username.

I have right now fresh 4 white silkie eggs 5 black silkie eggs and 3 gray silkie eggs.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  6. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

You should probably say that most of these are mixed lines if they came from Kentucky Silkies. Even though he has extraordinary type on his birds, the colors aren't separated.

7. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Quote:That is ture they come from a mixed Color flock but are seperated by colors now. I have been hatching since I have penned them all by color now I'v been hatching only pure colors feathering in pure colors as well.

ETA: Thanks for pointing that out Pouletsdecajun I didnt even think about that..LOL Some one could hatch these eggs and get one mixed and be like WT*..LOL I'v been getting pure colors so far but with genetics I know some where down the road it could possibly show up.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  8. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Just wanted to make sure you didn't get any negative feedback later on when something may or may not pop up...

It's neat to see that you've started out with mixed color birds, and have concentrated the genes to hatch pure colors! Congrats on the job well done! [​IMG]

9. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Quote:Just wanted to make sure you didn't get any negative feedback later on when something may or may not pop up...

It's neat to see that you've started out with mixed color birds, and have concentrated the genes to hatch pure colors! Congrats on the job well done! [​IMG]

Thanks poulets...I hatched some eggs when I had them mixed as well and had some Unusal colors hatch..LOL...I have since sold the mixed color chicks but from time to time get pics and they are some beautiful colors. I wanna stick to the pure colors for now but I do have one of my lesser good quality white pullet in with a young buff roo. Id like to hatch some of her eggs once she begins laying.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by