12+ Silkie Eggs Up For Auction!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Oct 19, 2009.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I will have 12+ Silkie eggs to ship out next Monday morning! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Saturday! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! I won BB and BV in the 2009 DE, MD, and PA poultry shows. All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, buff, partidge, or blue! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I'm scared to see how much these go for. Wish I could afford them, but I know if I bid it will immediately drive the price up to over $120.00! I can't win. [​IMG]

3. D10chickenmom

D10chickenmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2009
    Marysville
    Oy Vay! Thems some purty birds! Dang ...both bators are full but I'll be watching out for these little gems again! Nice.

4. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Here we go again. Shoot just ordered eggs last night, not that I have this kind of money. Love to watch.

5. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    Do we get a pm if we win? Not thinking I will but I did put my bid in and am curious.

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Silkies have always freaked me out.

At the end of November if these were offered I'm afraid I'd be upping the bid... these are beautiful.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Tracey what are you doing? You were supposed to just send them to my addy, not post that you are selling them just to tease everyone!!! LOL [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Absolutely! And I will PM you with my paypal address when auction is over! [​IMG]

9. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:LOL!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by