12 silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gordonhillfarm, May 8, 2011.

1. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    I have way more eggs then bator room . I'm offering a dozen eggs . All my silkies color pens are seperate . 1# whites 2# blacks 3# splash 4# partridge -- these eggs will come from who ever has laid a egg ( I can not give just one color - this is a from who ever is laying at the time auction ends ) . My birds are all tested AI and clean and our farm is a part of the NPIP program . All of my birds have been hatched from SQ stock . I have had great hatch rates here but give no garantee on shipped eggs do to things out of my control -( Po handling - temps ... ) At end of auction make payment to paypal -- [email protected] Thank you ~~~ Tammy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Here are a few of the chicks I've hatched here .[​IMG][​IMG]

2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    You would have me consider bidding just for the partridge eggs!

3. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    Do you have pics of the splash?

4. Gordonhillfarm

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    I forgot about splash pics pamb I'll go take some now -- It's beautiful weather here -- a little wendy but sunny - give me about an hour ~~~ Tammy

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  5. Gordonhillfarm

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    I have hatched some lovely babes -- I have a growing passion for partridge -- and for whites and blacks and blues and splash [​IMG] oh my passion is for them all --- I love them all it's like cotton candy in any flavor [​IMG] . I cann't say for sure what will be in the mix but if I have the variety you perfer availible then I'll do my best to put them in ~~Tammy

6. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    What about your test colors? [​IMG]

7. Gordonhillfarm

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    Well it is way to wendy for outside pics so here are a couple from inside . I personally like pics out side you can see their color so much clearer [​IMG] here are a couple of chick pics [​IMG] here are a couple more pics of blk and partridge pens [​IMG][​IMG] I don't usally sell extra eggs - I usally trade them -- But it doesn't hurt to let them help with feed bills every now and then ~~~ Tammy

8. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    do you offer local pick up? (of course I have no idea where in maine you are)

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Beautiful birds!! If you ever want to trade for some buffs, let me know. [​IMG]

Chelsea

10. Gordonhillfarm

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    Thank you Sundown I'll keep that in mind [​IMG]

Yes hoppy -- I travel to augusta at least once a week , I could meet you some where .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by