12 Silkie Hatching Eggs (and one set of Cinnamon Queen eggs)

heirloomorps

Songster
7 Years
Oct 30, 2012
Brooksville, FL
My Coop
My Coop
We are currently over run with Silkie hatching eggs and are having a sale! $10 for an assortment of our Silkie hatching eggs. We have various pens of Silkies divided into color. The colors you may get are white, paint, black, blue, splash, buff, partridge and grey. Shipping is a flat $15 to anywhere in the USA. We can't guarantee that the chicks you hatch will be show quality but we do have show quality birds in our flock. I will try and upload more photos of our birds ASAP, or you can find some on our website http://www.hardinpoultry.com/

We are able to ship either this week (Tuesday Jan 22nd only) or any other week at your convenience for the same price. This offer will only be available until Monday 21st January 9pm Eastern Time. We pack our boxes very well but can't guarantee a hatch rate due to how USPS handles the box - unfortunately that is out of our control.

Please pay with PayPal to [email protected] or email us there for questions. You can also PM us. :) PLEASE can you put your BYC name as a comment on your PayPal invoice. It makes life a lot easier!

Thanks!

We also have one set of 6 Cinnamon Queen/Red Sex Link hatching eggs for sale. They are from a SLW hen and a New Hampshire Rooster. Fertility is EXCELLENT from these - we have been getting hatch rates of 100% over winter with these eggs. You can have the 6 eggs for $7 plus $15 shipping.

Last edited:
Just sent a PM and Paypal Payment. They are beautiful Silkies! Thank you for offering them for sale.
celebrate.gif

Not sure if my private message went through... but if the offer is still good, I'd like to get a dozen please.
Thanks,
angela

Not sure if my private message went through... but if the offer is still good, I'd like to get a dozen please.
Thanks,
angela
Angela:
I just got on the list. You will love these eggs and the seller is great to work with. This is a great deal and the chicks are beautiful birds. Check out their website-I have looked at it for a while this morning. Have a blessed Day
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom