12+ Silkie Hatching Eggs From Sq Stock!!! *pics* **paint Included!!!**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
I will have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction!
smile.png
Auction will end Sunday evening and I will ship Monday as long as payment is received! Please note, as always, in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most have vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! I am NPIP tested. All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be white, black, blue, Splash, buff, porcelain, partridge, calico or PAINT!
smile.png
Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all will have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! I will do my best to send colors you prefer, but please understand I have no control over their laying. Shipping is a flat fee of $13, which includes a tracking number. I will ONLY ship within the United States--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Please also understand that shipped eggs are a GAMBLE, so please don't bid unless you understand that! I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here--just hatched out babies last week and have more due to hatch!!
wink.png
Please feel free to PM me with questions!

**Also, if you want to bid, but for some reason can't have eggs shipped at this time(ie-weather, full bator, etc), please feel free to bid anyhow. If you win, I can always ship eggs to you at a later date when you are ready, but payment IS still due at the end of auction!!**

Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:
WHITE PAIR:
march11030.jpg

WHITE PULLET:
IMG_3561.jpg

PORCELAIN PULLET:
porcelains053.jpg

SPLASH PULLET:
splashsilkies11046.jpg

TWO BUFF PULLETS:
junejuly--09060.jpg

SPLASH COCKEREL:
silkies2009013.jpg

TWO WHITE PULLETS(6 months old):
100_2060.jpg

BUFF PULLET:
buff037.jpg

WHITE COCKEREL:
IMG_8172.jpg

BLACK PULLET:
4-112006.jpg

PARTRIDGE HEN:
summer2011177.jpg

YOUNG STARTED SILKIE CHICKS:
birds09009.jpg

CALICO COCKEREL:
birds09089.jpg

PARTRIDGE HEN:
summer2011173.jpg

BLUE COCKEREL
april2011102.jpg

WHITE PULLET:
silkies004.jpg

STARTED SILKIES:
birds09101.jpg

STARTED SPLASH CHICK:
birds09111.jpg

SPLASH HEN WITH EGGS::
birds09102.jpg

THREE WHITE PULLETS:
birds09140.jpg

BLACK PULLET:
4-11041.jpg

SPLASH COCKEREL:
april2010148.jpg

PARTRIDGE PULLET:
summer2011153.jpg

PAINT PULLET:
paint.jpg

BUFF COCKEREL:
birds09055.jpg

WHITE COCKEREL:
silkies016.jpg

THREE SILKIE COCKERELS:
febmarch2010138.jpg

WHITE COCKEREL:
april1009.jpg

WHITE PULLET:
march11046.jpg

BUFF PULLET:
buff007.jpg

WHITE COCKEREL:
march11052.jpg

SPLASH PULLET:
splash2.jpg

BLACK PULLET:
april2010086.jpg

BUFF PULLET:
buff037.jpg

PORCELAIN COCKEREL:
porcelain016.jpg

PORCELAIN CHICK:
birds09020.jpg
S
WHITE PULLET:
march11044.jpg

Sorry guys...just checking in! Been a very hectic week an then had a child sick with the stomach virus! Yuck!

Good luck to all bidding...just a few hours! I am strongly recommending whoever does win this auction, may want to wait till next week for eggs to be shipped. With The Christmas shipping craziness this week, even though I would ship tomorrow, I'd be worried they might get delayed/handled roughly. Just my 2 cents, but I CAN still ship tomorrow if you're not worried about it!
wink.png
Just keep me posted!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom