1. I have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! This is a quick, 24 hour auction! I was planning to be done with eggs for the winter, but my silkies have proved me wrong and continue to lay consistently. Plus, I have received several e-mails asking me to do another auction! Auction will end tomorrow and I will ship Wednesday once payment is received! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all will have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping is a flat fee of $13. I will ONLY ship within the United States--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    What color is the the 8th pic down?[​IMG]

3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    You sure have some beautiful silkies. bravo![​IMG]

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:I believe that one is a calico!! So pretty!!!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] Hellloooo!!!!!! Just because [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Sonew is gonna bug ya, so I guess I will too! I think this auction along with your past auctions are staged.. Meaning everytime you post one, my bator is either full, or I am broke.. What gives?? [​IMG] [​IMG]

* Legal Disclaimer: The above statement is a joke and only a joke.. I am serious, but it is still, just a joke.... Had it not been a joke, the post above, would not have contained the winking smiley.. You may now return to your regulary scheduled posting activities.. [​IMG] *

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Ms.FuzzyButts :

Sonew is gonna bug ya, so I guess I will too! I think this auction along with your past auctions are staged.. Meaning everytime you post one, my bator is either full, or I am broke.. What gives?? [​IMG] [​IMG]

* Legal Disclaimer: The above statement is a joke and only a joke.. I am serious, but it is still, just a joke.... Had it not been a joke, the post above, would not have contained the winking smiley.. You may now return to your regulary scheduled posting activities.. [​IMG] *

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yes and If I win I get 24 eggs sent to me it is all rigged ..move along!​

9. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yes and If I win I get 24 eggs sent to me it is all rigged ..move along!

Well, WIN... Then send me half!!! You can take an IOU, right? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by