12 Silver Laced Brahma project hatching eggs

ladybrahma

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
We have so many of these eggs that we are going to offer them for sale again. We have hatched all we want at this time, so here is your chance. i'm sure there will be debate again, but, oh well. These birds came directly from big medicine last fall. These are highly fertile eggs, but we cannot guarantee your hatch due to possible issues with shipping, incubators, etc. We will include an ice pack with the eggs and ship them priority on monday following payment. Thank you.

Hey i was left hanging the last time, So can you post a pic of the Roo?
And if you have more than one hens, can you take pics? I would like to see your flock before I bid, Thanks.

It's people like you that are the reason we don't offer more of these eggs. We do have a roo, the eggs are fertile,that's how we got chicks. I guess that needs explained. Shipped eggs sometimes have problems. I think we all know that. We replaced her eggs for the price of shipping only, which we didn't have to do. Unlike you, we try to make people happy. If you still can't afford the eggs, stay out of the auction. We don't need your grief because we don't sit around all day with nothing to do like you obviously do. Thank you.
55758_img00558-20100701-1759.jpg

Last edited:
I have had it with your slander I dont sit at my computer all day and cater to people so freeze your negativity there is your picture, if you dont want them then move on to something you do want and leave me alone
55758_img00200-20100428-1113.jpg
55758_img00567-20100701-1819.jpg

Quote:
I hope you are not talking about me, people like me? I was just asking about the auction rooster, and if I could not afford the eggs I would not even be asking any questions, and I don't just sit around the comp all day long, I own my own company and yes I admit I have more extra time on my hands, but I'm not on this site 24-7 I have a life and I just happen to love chickens, so thanks to people like me you can post your auctions, but be sure that I wont be biding on these eggs, maybe I should that way you can afford to at least buy nicer camera to take pics of you chickens with. And with that attitude Ihope that you get at least one bid, ( but not from people like me ) Thanks, or should I say NO Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom