12+ silver YOCAHAMA haching eggs and silver phinx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by banjoejoe4783, Jan 15, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    do to pouler demand i will now be offering 12+ haching egg from my silver YOCAHAMAS the wining bider will get all the YOCAHAMA eggs that my girls lay till fri i will also add bons phinix eggs to make for shure you git 14+ eggs can not garantee how many yokahama eggs i will git but the wining bider will get 14+yokahama or silver phinx. the eggs will be shiped on sat i will pack them well but due to shiping and your haching methods i can not garante hach rate ( my hach rate here is 80/90% ) pay pal pament must be resived before eggs ship out thanks and good luck haching THE EGG COUNT IS UP TO 14 AND I STILL HAVE ONE MORE DAY TO COLECT [​IMG] paypal to [email protected] thanks

[​IMG] IF THE WINING BIDER WOULD LIKE A WILL INCLUID A EXTRA DOZ OF OEGB BANTAM EGGS [​IMG] in self blue ,blue brested red,silver duck wing,and crele that i have on hand and will ship with the YOKAHAMA eggs for 5$ more for shiping this will be oferderd to the wining bider thanks and happy haching BANJO [​IMG]

my pair of whites [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my silvers [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

silver phinix pic not posted yet will try to post soon

thanks for looking and happy haching BANJO [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. onemomof4

onemomof4 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    westville
    hi