12!!! + Sizzle Eggs!! Beautiful, Must See!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by upintheholler, Nov 14, 2010.

1. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    There are 12 eggs now...

This auction is for 7+ any additional eggs laid at the end of the auction. I have 7 collected today and should get 2-6 more before the auctions end (at least, but no promises). These are from my splash to splash sizzle pen (2) the wheaton/buff girl pictured hatched from this pen!, a white pen (2), and a mixed color pen with blue, black, splash and a white roo(8) and a splash pen that is a splash double frizzle sizzle to a splash silkie () these will be 100% frizzled. The other eggs are 50/50 on frizzling. You could hatch smooth feathered chicks, I have one of my smooth girls pictured.
    I have been getting some super nice chicks from these pens. Only selling them because I am outta room in my incubator and need to hatch more silkies right now. Good luck to everyone, please let me know if you have any questions. I will update eggs colors and numbers as they are laid...
    ~Donna-Marie
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    New babies...
    [​IMG]

3. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]

4. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Hey Girlie!!! Hows all your babies doing?

5. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    [​IMG] There are 12 eggs now... may get a few more tonight!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  6. JCoogle

JCoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope you offer some more of these next week. I have a swap going on this weekend and I am going to have to hold off on buying anything till after it. My DW says that I have alreay spent to much on poultry at the moment so I have to sell some.

7. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Quote:Hope no one beats me up over this too much... but... I will probably be listing the next group of these on Ebay. Not for sure yet, but I usually go back and forth auctioning on the two this time of year.

8. JCoogle

Quote:Hope no one beats me up over this too much... but... I will probably be listing the next group of these on Ebay. Not for sure yet, but I usually go back and forth auctioning on the two this time of year.

Let me know if and where you post so if I am able to bid I can chase them down.

9. upintheholler

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area

Let me know if and where you post so if I am able to bid I can chase them down.

Will do. I see that you have started a sizzle flock? How are they coming along?

10. JCoogle

My lil Sizzle Roo is doing his buisness now and I have two lil chicks that just hatched from his pen. I can not tell at the moment if they are going to be sizzled because they are still all fluff. The other bad part is one still has really light skin and the other only has four toes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by