12+ Smooth Serama Eggs From Castle Delight Seramas!

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
***I have 14 eggs ready to ship!! I will include any extras laid between now and auction closing. ** They will ship tomorrow and you will have them by Saturday at the latest depending on your location. Please note these eggs are from Othello, Zephyr, Louis and Romeo only this time - no frizzled or silkied in this batch.

These eggs are from my own line of Seramas, Castle Delight Seramas - www.castledelightseramas.com

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation the minute your payment clears. I'm sorry but I cannot ship to Virginia, Hawaii or Alaska.

The fine print:
I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller as well - Zoomummzy, user ID) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely. Please check out my testimonials page and also the thread started regarding my eggs https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=557073 for more information regarding my eggs and the people who have purchased them.

I accept Paypal only - no Echecks!

Happy Hatching!

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN1010.jpg

Last edited:
yay! you included my thread! which i am suprise is going successfully!

NOTE TO WHOEVER WINS THESE EGGS - PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD MEANTIONED ABOVE ON HOW SHIPPING WENT AN ONCE H-DAY ARRIVES, WHAT YOUR HATCH RATE WAS!!
big_smile.png

Meh. I am soooo NOT happy. I don't have an incubator and thus can't bid on these eggs!!!!!!!!! Nice birds!

Hey Lovinrunnin, Get someone close to you to hatch them for you! I'm sure if you ask on the Serama thread that there's someone who lives within driving distance.... who'll help out.
big_smile.png

Sorry about your roos.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom