12+ Speckled Sussex Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids , a dozen plus bonus eggs of my Speckled Sussex hatching eggs. These are friendly, docile birds that lay a lot of nice brown eggs, and are big enough to be meat birds if you hatch spare roosters. Besides which, they are eye candy with all those pretty markings. Hatch some now and you will have layers by spring! I do wrap each egg individually, pack carefully and ship promptly. However, as always I can't guarantee hatching rates due to shipping trauma and incubating mishaps. I have checked fertility via hatching, and they are excellent. PM me for pictures or additional information. Thanks, Deb

2. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Or your buddy (tech guru) can post some pictures for you. [​IMG]

Speckled Sussex
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA a picture of chicks I hatched out from Deb this weekend. There are some chicks from my flock in there too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  3. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Jim, you are the best! Aren't those chipmunk chicks just the cutest!?! Thanks for posting the pics, Deb

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Hi Debra!! [​IMG]

I currently have 5 Speckled Sussex chicks hatched with tons more pips!! They're soooooooooooo cute!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I will get pictures tomorrow, or when ever the hatch is over!!

~Aspen

5. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    They are Beautiful chickens/chicks....No,No you can't have anymore chicks right now, your 2 incubators are full, your brooder is full, your chick yard is full......wait till you sell some chicks...... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ~Charm1704

6. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    What line are they from? They look like nice big girls, do you have any closer pictures and approximate weights? THANKS SO MUCH

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by