12 SPLASH/BLUE COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by matthewjam72, Dec 11, 2012.

1. matthewjam72

matthewjam72 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2010
    Beaver Dam,
    blue or splash marans i have a splash rooster with blue hens so sometimes you get blue sometimes you get splash
    Up for bid is splash/blue copper marans eggs. These are pure the marans have the feathers down the legs and are beautiful birds..I am going to throw in any extras i might have but can't really guarantee any the cold weather has cut down on eggs. I only ship in U.S. I package best of my ability and have very few eggs broken I also cant be reponsible for eggs broken by post office. I can not guarantee your hatch rate to many varibles. Mailed eggs the best you can expect is about 60% hatch rate. Please understand this before placing a bid. I have a starting bid of .99 cents bids will be taken as replys thanks for looking shipping is flat rate 15.00

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  2. plowboybunny

plowboybunny Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2012
    Northern CA

3. SeattleLeah

SeattleLeah Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Are they solid blue/splash or blue copper? how much is shipping and when does the auction end?
    thanks!

4. matthewjam72

Oct 5, 2010
    Beaver Dam,
    blue copper hens and splash hens are in with splash rooster and blue copper rooster

5. bwalden

bwalden Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Arkansas
    What is the current bid?

6. matthewjam72

Oct 5, 2010
    Beaver Dam,
    plowboy bunny had bid 20 but had bid before asking about shipping i thought i had listed in there it was 15.00 flat rate but that was ebay auctions i listed

7. plowboybunny

plowboybunny Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2012
    Northern CA
    my bid is still in for 20, thanks :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by