12+ Splash Cochin Bantam eggs~ Excellent Quality! ~NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Auction is for 15+ any extras laid by my beautiful flock of Splash Cochin bantams. It is very hard to find Splashes of good quality. My best pair came from The Cochin Coop. "Mae" is laying more than the rest, so your chances of getting great quality are very good. Fertility is great, I am having a 100% hatch rate here. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of my control. I do not give refunds or replacements for poor hatches that are not my fault. If you don't understand this, please do not bid. I pack extremely well, many of my old eggbid customers said I was the best egg packer they had dealt with. NPIP papers included. **Sorry, no shipping to VA. Their rules are too strict. ** Thanks for considering my auction. You will not be disappointed. I just had 16/16 eggs hatch. Please see my website for more pics. [​IMG] These will ship on Monday the 26th.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Mae"
    [​IMG]
    "Mae"
    [​IMG]
    "Mae"
    [​IMG]
    "Mae"
    [​IMG]
    "Mae"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    C'mon peeps, you know you want these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

What gorgeous little birds these are, Stephanie! Not in the market for any bantams at the moment, but if I was, I'd seriously consider these beauties.

4. BerrytangleFarm

BerrytangleFarm British and Scandinavian Poultry

Beautiful birds and fantastic hatch rate even after shipping across the country! I highly recommend!

I've got a persistent broody Australorp, do you have any full size Cochin eggs?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  5. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    No, sorry, all my birds are bantams. [​IMG]

6. BerrytangleFarm

BerrytangleFarm British and Scandinavian Poultry

Quote:It was worth a try. Our splash hens are nearing laying age and are absolutely beautiful!

7. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:It was worth a try. Our splash hens are nearing laying age and are absolutely beautiful!

Can I see pics of them? [​IMG]

8. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Gosh I have been drooling over your splash for a while now and would just love to have some. Wish I wasn't disabled and could work to afford some. Well if I win the lottery you'll be the first person I'll check out LOL! Just absolutely beautiful!

9. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I hear ya, I need to sell some eggs so I can afford to buy a lottery ticket or 2. [​IMG]

10. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    How about an added incentive?

~~FREE SURPRISE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!~~ how fun is that? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by