12+ split lav silkie eggs-Possible pure lavs -photos included!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Oct 15, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I am please to announce-that a BYCer had a 100% hatch rate from my shipped split eggs-and a LAV SILKIE WAS HATCHED!!!!!! yah yah -
    Had another BYCer just pm and got 3 lavs and her hatch wasn't completed yet:)
    ( I have some silkies in bator from a friend-so I cannot incuabte mine YET!!!!
    Unless I beg Dh for one more hatch-dang I want a lav silkie or 12!!!! These are for shipping NOVEMBER 1ST!!! -I have decided I am going for one huge batch of mine and Im building a brooder for them!!!!

I already have an order for shipping this Monday's shipment-( 18th) then Im collecting for me the next 10 days since my bator will be empty:) then-

I will guarantee you will get 12 eggs if not 2-3 extras-BUT...I have had great luck with my girls laying up a storm and have been sending 18-22 eggs at a time-Im only guaranteeing the 12-15 though ( just to cover my butt)

Please send payment to my paypal immediately after auction is over:) [email protected]

The most recent batches of eggs from these new breeders have AMAZING fertility even after being shipped-85-100% veining!!!
    My splits are grown and they are laying their own eggs!!! So I have a pen of 7 birds-2 roos 5 hens. They are all black Lav splits. If you hatch out a black chick then its either a split again or a pure black silkie-or you won the jackpot and have a pure lavender or two that may hatch:)
    Your chances are as follows
    50% splits ( black)
    25% lavs ( pure lavs)
    25% pure blacks again

I will ship out Nov 1st-delivery confirmation included-I have never had a bad shipment-those who have bought these eggs in the past will tell you Im a packing freak ( I shipped 60+ egg packages) I cannot guarantee the fertility/growth of eggs once they leave my house though:-( Shipping is always a risk...In the mean time here are some photos of the birds when they were younger...They got to free-range all Summer and have been "together" for 8 weeks now-so they are very pure:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG]

3. oberhaslikid

oberhaslikid Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Ohio
    Do you have a picture of the roo over the Black hens/ or is he a black Split too?

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:they are all lav/black splits:)

Heres a photo from about 2 months ago??-right after I put them in their pens from Freeranging all Spring Summer and Fall
    [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:your so cute Jen! Welcome back! [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    You cant tell from that photo but the green sheen these guys have is stunning-very fluffy when they are washed and fluffed haha-these guys were grubby as it had been raining for weeks on end-I think this was their second day in there??? I dont like penning my birds at all-so when Im not selling eggs-they are out freeranging 8 months out of the year-I dont show as of yet so It doesnt bother me when they have feather breakage and stuff:) When they are in thier pens-I hate dirtiness so I clean it like a kitty litter box LOL...

7. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I just hatched out a BUNCH of blacks, splits, and THREE lavs from these eggs!!! Great seller and HIGHLY fertile eggs! Thanks again Sonew!

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:thanks Rilly:) Still waiting on pictures !!!!! I TOLD DH today that after I ship out this next batch Monday Im collecting for me-like 30-40 and hatching one big batch for myself! he didnt know how to react except -ok just leave enough room for the car in the garage! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im in like flynn!

9. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    OMG Nat your killing me [​IMG]

10. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:thanks Rilly:) Still waiting on pictures !!!!! I TOLD DH today that after I ship out this next batch Monday Im collecting for me-like 30-40 and hatching one big batch for myself! he didnt know how to react except -ok just leave enough room for the car in the garage! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im in like flynn!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by