12+ SQ rhode island red eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bigdawg, Jan 14, 2011.

1. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    up for bids are 12+ rir eggs. these are not hatchery stock. they came from a nieghbor of mine,an old timer, who only raised and bred old school rirs. although he is long gone now, me and several others are continuing to carry on his breeding line of rirs. this group of hens started laying in late sept, and havent let up. i have 20 hens and two busy roos. i dont have but the one pic of them at this time. i belive the older they get the darker they look. happy bidding paypal is [email protected] thanks

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I am so happy to report that out of 12 RIR eggs I purchased from this seller, all 12 are growing and just 1 week away from hatching. [​IMG]

Not only that, but 6 other eggs I got as extras are all fertile and growing as well! Real nice folks to work with and communication has been great. Awesome to be able to report this on shipped eggs during winter months. I'd buy from again in a NY minute. [​IMG]

3. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    wow. all 18 are growing. thats great news. maybe you will be first to have a 100 percent hatch on shipped eggs in 2011. last year i had to 100 percent hatches on eggs i shipped. those werefrom my show winning light brahmas. good luck mags and thank you very much...........

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:holy cow Mags-where you going to put 18 chicks? hahaha

Beautiful birds!!

5. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY

Beautiful birds!!

Hey Nat!! Well I finally moved over Thanksgiving weekend and have space to spare.:<)) That and I am hatching for local friends as well. Back in business after a long "drought" of no fresh eggs.

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Beautiful birds!!

Hey Nat!! Well I finally moved over Thanksgiving weekend and have space to spare.:<)) That and I am hatching for local friends as well. Back in business after a long "drought" of no fresh eggs.

AW MAgs thats great!!!! congrats [​IMG]

7. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:Now wouldn't that be eggciting.[​IMG]:eek:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by