12 + Standard Blue Cochin Fertile Eggs For Sale $10 plus 11 shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Michele, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Michele

Michele Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2008
    Roachdale, Indiana
    I have for sale 12 + 2 extra standard blue cochin eggs ready for hatching $10 plus $11 for shipping and this price does include insurance. I except paypal and money order.

I have a giant blue rooster reaching up to 12 pounds with my blue, splash, and black hens that on an average weigh 7 pounds. I have the variety of colors in my flock to aid in the increase chance of pure blue chicks. My flock is free range ,very healthy, and receiving extra vitamins because I am hatching the eggs and what to ensure healthy chicks. I have an excellent hatch rate at home and only have one cock per 8 hens to ensure fertility.

I take great pride with raising my Blue Cochins and will collect and package eggs with great care. The temperature changes, x ray equipment, and handling of the package I can't guarantee hatch ability, but I will send out immediately and mail priority mail. The box will be marked clearly for the post office and insurance will be included. $11 for Shipping and Handling. I will only ship within the United States.

You can email me at [email protected] also

Pictures on request!!!
    Thanks for looking!!!!
  2. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    I would love to see some pictures [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

4. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Email sent
  5. Ehigh57

Ehigh57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Newnan, GA. 30263
    I would like to see the pictures you have as I am interested in getting some of your eggs.
  6. newchickenmomma

newchickenmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    would love to see pics too

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by