12+ STANDARD SALMON FAVEROLLE EGGS IN NORTH GA..SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Aug 16, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]
    I have at least a dozen of the beauties to ship out Monday to the first person who wants them You will get 12 and whatever these girls decide to give me so I can send them also Any takers out there ? [​IMG] They are only $25 which includes shipping Paypal to [email protected] If you decide you want them just post sold and PM me

Mike [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  2. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Songster

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    Your inbox is full so I was unable to PM you!

Do you have any pictures of the parent birds? If they are show quality these eggs are sold.

3. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]

Still got these eggs isnt there anybodyout there that wants some 5 toed fuzzy butts? Come on......You know you do

Mike [​IMG]

4. I WANT THESE SO BAD!!!!
    But sadly I am dong hatching for the year. I have my last batch cookin' now. They are due the 28th and then thats it for the year. I really hope you still have some next spring!

5. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Harley [​IMG]
    I will still have them next Spring far as I know Unless I get a bunch of really hungry critters this winter But just look for me here and let me know

Mike [​IMG]

6. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]

Last call on these eggs They will ship tomorrow and if not then dogs get 'em as a treat Come on I hate to have to do this cause they are some pretty birds Anyone? I will even drop the price Hows $20 sound shipping included?

Mike [​IMG]

7. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Songster

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    The other eggs I got from you are doing very well so I seen you had more So Im here!!! [​IMG]

Terry [​IMG]

8. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Terry [​IMG]

Got your payment and they will be on their way tomorrow Thanx again Terry [​IMG]

Mike [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by