12+ Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs in North GA still available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Jun 13, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey everybody [​IMG]
    This go around is again for 12 plus whatever eggs my girls want to give up for mailing Monday It could be 15 or it might be 18 But in any case the price with shipping is $25 Send paypal to [email protected] and post sold Any takers on this batch?[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Nobody interested in these this time around?

3. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Georgia's a bit too far away Mike, and I quit counting my chicks when I hit 50 so I could build separate coops to keep the breeds pure while I'm still wondering how #1 I got addicted to chickens and #2 how am I going to find time to tame each rooster for I've already neglected time spent w/my weimaraners while visiting my Rhode Island Reds all last winter and now am feeding, watering, cleaning, building and plumb wore out every night:lol: I think I should be a doctor and all those people who go with the complaint they can't sleep at night, I'll prescribe they need at least 8-10 chickens...[​IMG]

4. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    During your 30 days of night come on down here and pick them up [​IMG] And yes I agree People who cant sleep or are stressed need to have a few chickens to watch and enjoy [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by