12+ Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs in North GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, May 26, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    I have got 12 eggs right now and will get a couple more by the time I mail them Tuesday These guys are some of the most easy going birds I have ever seen They are big and beautiful Im asking $25 for the eggs and shipping If somebody dont want these they are going to be an omelet for my dogs so are there any takers ?[​IMG]

2. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Guess I should have said the price includes shipping and my paypal is mikev8@tds.net:th

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

One of these days, Mike, I'm coming over to grab some of those Standard SFs from you, LOL. You'll have to work out a price for an "in-person pick-up".

4. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Cynthia

PM 'd you

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

LALALALALALALALALALALA! NOT LOOKING AT THIS!!!!

6. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    keep looking keep looking:lol:

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Got it, Mike. PMd you back. [​IMG]

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I simply can't do anymore chicks or eggs this spring but will you have them available this fall? Also, do you have any pics of them? I have a sf roo that I love and some freeloading hens that are about to meet the bbq. So he will need some new girlfriends soon.

9. bantyman

bantyman Songster

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    yes I will have them this fall and yes I have pics But they arent very good Had a real nice water leak that turned into a mud hole and the hens loved standing in it The roos said forget this They wanted to stay pretty The hens backs are bald from breeding and very nervous I have 3 roos in with 5 hens Will try to send what I have Havent had much luck sending pics thru here

10. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Thanks! I'll look forward to it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: