1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 TRUE BRED ARAUCANA HATCHING EGGS TUFTED RUMPLESS RARE BREED CHICKENS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by sega, Jan 28, 2013.

1. sega

sega Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2010
    Ludowici, GA.
    FOR SALE 12 Araucana LF Araucana Hatching Eggs

These photos are of my chickens and the eggs they lay. There are many roosters in with many hens in the pens to insure high fertility.

Payment is due immediately at auction end thru paypal.
    I take great care in wrapping the eggs to assure they arrive safely, but sometimes the post office gets careless and damages the package, so I send some extra eggs to cover any damaged broken or cracked eggs. I only ship eggs to the lower 48 states, no international shipping, please don't ask!

I can not guarantee hatch rates due to the USPS handling

Price for the eggs is $16.00 plus the shipping is $16 to the lower 48. So the Total is $32.00.

Payment through PayPal.

PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE SOME EGGS OR HAVE QUESTIONS.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. rollkeeg877

rollkeeg877 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2012
    london ontario
    i really wished someone would have some up here in Canada its hard to find rare breeds here

3. sega

Aug 6, 2010
    Ludowici, GA.
    I will ship to Canada if you are willing to pay the shipping charges. I have shipped quite a few DZ to Canada. Also, due to the way the post office handles the boxe there is no guarantee. Just pm me if you would like to purchase some eggs. I will need to know your zip code.

Thanks

4. rollkeeg877

rollkeeg877 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2012
    london ontario
    i know i probably can't but how much would shipping be just wondering

5. sega

Aug 6, 2010
    Ludowici, GA.

Global Express Guaranteed[​IMG] (GXG)** $73.79 1-3 Days

Express Mail[​IMG] International $46.04 3 - 5 business Days
    Plus $16.00 for the eggs.

I normally ship Express Mail International. The only problem with Express is sometime it is not too Express. Has taken as much a 11 Days to get to buyer. Some of the eggs still hatched even after 11 Days of being shipped.

If you still would like to purchase some eggs just let me know.

6. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Where are you located? I ask because if the eggs end up having to be put on a plane I wont buy. If not I'll need to save up but these are the breed I'm looking for. Well that my mom is looking for and we're having horrible luck finding them.

7. sega

Aug 6, 2010
    Ludowici, GA.
    I am located in Georgia.

As far as I know they will have to Fly to get from Georgia to Washington. Just wondering what is the worry with eggs having to go up in a plane?

This may help to end your fear of Flying Eggs! I have shipped hundreds of eggs to almost all of the United States except Hawaii. I have shipped eggs to Canada and Alaska many times with no problems.

If you chance your mine let me know,
    Greg

8. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    I had some really well packed eggs that came from on a plane and 5 had the yoke scrambled, 2 eggs had exploded, and several had fracture (cracks) in the shell. Out of 3 dozen eggs only one was viable. 2 other times i had eggs shipped and they showed up with none of them viable. but when I order from people in oregon, california, and washington (my state) they show up with at most one egg being slightly cracked.

9. sega

Aug 6, 2010
    Ludowici, GA.
    There are people on here that are from the west coast that sell Araucana eggs. You may be better off just purchasing a couple of starter chicks.

Good luck getting an Araucana flock started,

Greg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  10. granites2001

granites2001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi there, I was wondering what colors your parent stock are and if you have yours colors separating. I breed Black LF and I am looking for more blacks.

Thank you,

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by