12+ True rumpless tufted araucana egg's - $30.+ shipping ready monday

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ytailhunter, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Ytailhunter

Ytailhunter Out Of The Brooder

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    I have availiable due to cancellation 12+ True rumpless tufted araucana eggs from two breeding pen's. Pen 1- has two extended black roo's 1 carries the Mh gene,one rumpless tufted,one rumpless cleanfaced, and 1 rumpless cleanfaced wild type roo, these are over 2 wheaton hen's. (PEN 2) has a recessive white roo,a Black-red roo,and a blue duckwing roo , Over splash tufted hens, and Recessive and dom white hens all rumpless.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I wish I hadnt put bator away for season! I live 1 1/2 hours from you I could drive there! what color eggs do they lay--those black ones are gorgeous!! Do you ever sell pullets??

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  3. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    OMG I wish I had the money to buy those!!!! they are gorgeous!!!! and I always wanted true araucana. its funny the fair here had several listed as this breed but they werent they were not even amerucauna they were easter eggers!!!

let me know if you would be willing to take paypment on the 15th

4. maddogmike333

maddogmike333 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2009
    SAFETY HARBOR FLORIDA
    If They Are Still Available I Will Take Them.e-mail Me

5. Ytailhunter

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    You have them Mike, Pm me with your shipping info and my Pay-pal is [email protected], If you have trouble let me know and I can e-mail you an invoice. Be sure to include your e-mail in the PM Thank You, Leo

6. Ytailhunter

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    Quote:They Lay a beautifull sky-Blue egg,I have just started working on my black/red line, I may have some pullet's availiable I'd have to look at them to see which ones I plan to cull , they would most likely be blue, splash or white however when you breed splash to splash you get some black chicks and some blue chicks. Heres a few pic's[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] those eggs!!! I'd only be looking for like 2 pullets-I just want those eggs for their colors:) My girls would be sooo excited as our chickens only lay brown!! Yes, those are pretty but..light blue eggs are prettier:) Pm me if you do decide to get rid of a few pullets-I can certainly help you out? Why do you cull them out? Do you show? I dont so im curious -I understand the resoning behind the show scene and keeping the best of the best for stock..

8. Ytailhunter

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    Quote:I constantly cull what I consider to be inferior birds to improve the quality of my line, I remove birds that I feel dont have proper leg color or larger than average combs etc.. but more recently I have culled for size or body type, In the past though I have had pullets that I culled produce above average offspring that made me wish I had kept them for the breeding pen.

9. Ytailhunter

Sep 17, 2008
    Massena NY
    Quote:I will keep you in mind for the 15th, if you dont hear from me just pm me a few days before

10. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I'll wait-list if you need a back-up sale!

Let me know next time you have a cancellation?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by