12+ Wade Jeane C1 Line Of Black Copper Marens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Charm1704, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    I have up for your consideration 12+ eggs from my pure Wade Jeane C1 pen. These birds are French Standard and produce the same. The change in weather and daylight has not effected their laying cycle and I am getting a lot of eggs from this pen, my incubators are full and these eggs cannot be eaten because the birds have just been wormed, and I hate to feed them to my dogs. I would like to ship Monday morning so at that time the eggs will only be 4 days old. paypal is the way to pay: [email protected]
    I will send all the extras they lay till shipping time, and some other surprises if you want. My flocks are tested by the state annually Texas Pullorum- Typhoid Certificate No# 1479

(I HAVE 15 EGGS IN THE TURNER NOW) 11/13/...AND 3 SURPRISES

[​IMG]

I JUST SET ALL OF THESE EGGS 3 DAYS AGO...PICTURE WAS TAKEN WITH A FLASH IN THE HOUSE THEY HAVE BEEN LAYING A FEW MONTHS.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    Do you have any pix of the eggs??

3. Chinchilla2

Chinchilla2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Red Rock
    I got some of your eggs a little while ago and I can definitely state that you have some powerfully potent roos over there. Excellent hatch rate and healthy babies!

4. Jobele

Jobele Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Texas
    [​IMG] I absolutely love her birds.....I've got some of her chicks and they are to die for!

5. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    So do I two batches and the hatch rate is incredible [​IMG] Charms packing is incredible [​IMG] !!!

6. HugoBonnie

HugoBonnie New Egg

May 16, 2011
    Hi, is it safe to hatch eggs after worming the chickens???? I was always told the withdraw period for hatching/eating eggs after worming chickens was 14 - 21 days. Just curious??

7. Charm1704

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    It is very safe to hatch eggs...just NOT for us to eat them. I worm all of my flocks at the same time, and what I don't sell I boil and feed to my dogs...I worm with Wazine and follow up 10 days later with Ivermectin . I worm my birds 2 times a year ( every 6 months) to keep them healthy and happy.~Charm1704

8. Charm1704

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    Thanks, to all of you that have my birds in your flocks....such wonderful feedback and comments!......your all sweethearts! ~Charm1704

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by