1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 week old Australorp & American Buff Orpington Cockerels Dallas/Plano area sale or trade for pure

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Bazy, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Bazy

Bazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    He is pet quality from My Pet Chicken and has been vaccinated. He will let you pick him up and carry him around, eat from your hand and pet him when he feels safe. He's not skittish or aggressive with people he knows. Has not started crowing. 12 weeks old He's just too nice to have for dinner!

I would like to sell him for best offer, or trade him for pure breed hatching eggs, standard size birds. If you have eggs, you can decide what is a fair quantity to trade for. Trades will be considered first.

I also have an American Buff Orpington cockerel for sale/trade from the same background and age. He is not aggressive, but he is a little jumpy. He has never so much as pecked me, but he doesn't like to be held unless he's sleepy.

$15 each OR BEST OFFER

PICTURES WILL BE POSTED FROM MY PHONE IN THE NEXT FRAME!! I can not post up pictures to this site for some reason unless I use my phone, so hang on for about 10 minutes for me to upload them.

I can give up the cockerels any time, but will not be ready for the eggs until September 19th. My 2 incubators are busy until then.

I am in Parker, near east Plano and Wylie. Will meet.

2. Bazy

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. ckickenkid213

ckickenkid213 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 23, 2014
    I'll give you 3 $ each

4. Bazy

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    I see that you are in Alabama, I'm afraid it's local pickup only but thanks.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  5. ckickenkid213

ckickenkid213 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 23, 2014
    No thanks never mind

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by