12 Week Old Buff Orp Pullets For Trade... PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SterlingAcres, Nov 10, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I'd like to trade 2 of my buff orp pullets for 2 EE pullets close to the same age.
    Here's a photo of some of my girls:
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you have. Pictures please.

2. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I can't help you on the trade, but just wanted to say what a beautiful picture!

3. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Thank you very much [​IMG] I need the pullets since DH really wanted to keep that extra EE cockerel and I only have one pullet for them to share. [​IMG]

4. JasonR

JasonR Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2008
    Oldwick New Jersey
    You want a BO Rooster??

HJason

5. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    No, I just culled my 9 extra roosters. I'm good. I've got 2 lovely ones left here. Thank you for the offer!

6. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I was ready to take you up on this offer! But then I found out how far Poconos is from me! :O :O :O If you are planning a trip to Ohio any time soon let me know. [​IMG]

7. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Yeah, we drove out to Erie to pick up a dog this summer. It was 5-6 hours one way. LOL
    Lupin and Godric are my EE cockerels and they are from you. Absolutely gorgeous! And super friendly. Lupin follows me more than my own dogs do. I'll get you some updated photos tomorrow [​IMG]

8. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL I have a Spitzenhauben hen like that! [​IMG] She will bawk if she hears me talking and then she runs till she is at my feet.....then follows me everywhere! I can't wait to see pics! Oh....how are the guineas? I am seriously thinking about selling them. They have been chasing my hens! And I do not like it one bit!

9. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Here's photos as promised [​IMG]

Godric - 12 Weeks Old
    [​IMG]

Lupin - 12 Weeks Old
    [​IMG]

And my EE pullet from Justusnak [​IMG] Cho @ 12 Weeks.
    [​IMG]

I love our guineas. So far, no problems... although they are serious escape artists [​IMG] I told DH if we're free ranging, we don't really need the guineas, but he refused to eat them. Who knows. LOL

My Buff Orp pullet trade is still on the table!! Someone, help me out. Godric and Lupin need some ladies!

10. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    That is a pretty photo of the Buffs. I would title it "Bottoms Up!". [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by