12+ Welsummers for sale - MI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Apr 27, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Gorgeous Welsummers, healthy and happy bunch, beautiful dark eggs, wonderful breeding stock, great fertility, great foragers and layers, you will love these chocolate eggs! $32 includes shipping!!

This picture is of my own birds taken in early Nov 08.
    [​IMG]

This pic was taken of eggs from my own hens and was taken the end of March 09.
    [​IMG]

2. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Wish I could but DH would be so mad if I spent all the feed money. lol
    Maybe next time.

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Quote:Darn husbands, they always put a damper on things!! [​IMG] Or perhaps I should say, darn spouses, because it seems some on here have it the other way around!! [​IMG]

4. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    PM me and tell me where in MI you are located. Maybe if not too far I could pick some up and avoid some shipping cost.

5. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I have to say that I won some of Vicki's Wellies in one of the auction threads and I was very impressed by them. They are very large eggs, and very very dark! I can't wait for them to hatch!

6. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Thanks Christina!! I am glad you liked them!! Sending big hatching vibes!! [​IMG]

7. ChickenSmitten

ChickenSmitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Madison Wisconsin
    Ooh Ohh OOOh I have been writing notes all day trying to find wellsummer eggs for my broody dorothy, yes please I want them ASAP I will pay overnight shipping !!!
    Yippee I hope you still have them!
    Lisa Lewis
    608-770-0144

8. JanieMarie

JanieMarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Georgetown, Minnesota
    Hi Vicki! Just wanted to check in and say the Wellies I hatched out from you are absolutely beautiful birds! Very friendly! I'm hoping for my first egg any time now. They're just over 4mos old now. Whoever gets these will love them! [​IMG]

9. ChickenSmitten

ChickenSmitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Madison Wisconsin
    Good Morning,
    The sun is finally out here and I have the day off. I will spend the morning getting Dorothy set up in the brooding crate so the other girls will not mess with her nice Welsummer eggs! Let me know how to send payment so I can make the most of her broody instincts. I will check this post on and off as I work my way through weeding and other chores. Feel free to call me at 608-770-0144, il try to keep my cell with me all day. I am glad to find eggs from someone with such pretty birds and a nice note from another egg buyer/hatcher.
    Thanks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Quote:Thanks JanieMarie, I just love them too! They are definitely my favorite out of my large fowl breeds! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by