peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
After a hot hot summer and a good molt
smile.png

My hens are laying again...
I am offering 12+ eggs from my Wheaten and blue wheaten ameracaunas.
You will hatch both colors.
Egg color is great.
Birds have great full beards, blue legs, and outstanding temperaments.
3034760719_b9e724ca8c.jpg

3034762381_326a22a4f3.jpg

Kathy, that roo is GORGEOUS.

I'm so loving my girls that I hatched out in April... can't wait to see those BLUE Eggs.

I got three BLUE WHEATEN roos, but only one from your eggs... I'm still waiting to see which one looks the best before culling.

Your fertility was exceptional!

ohh Thank you!! I am thrilled that you are happy with them.

I have about a dozen wheaten and blue wheaten roosters here... they are beautiful, but Im afraid they will be going to the livestock auction soon
sad.png

If you want a blue roo I can send you one.... that guy in the photo would be their daddy.

My girls are laying GREAT right now... I got 6 eggs just today.
Ya want more??

I've been eyeing your birds and those gorgeous blue eggs for some time but my incubator is currently occupied.
hmm.png

I'm in Southern Maryland and would love to make a fall trip to Western Maryland sometime. I may pm you in September to see if your birds are still happy. I like to try to pick up eggs when possible to avoid the postal risks. Very nice birds and eggs.

thanks guys I am proud of them
smile.png

Since they just started laying again I'll probably continue getting eggs well into the winter
so just let me know when ya ready

Gorgeous birds - do they lay mostly blue eggs or green ones? I've got a 3 year old granddaughter whose favorite color is blue - really looking for some blue egg layers.

I bought some of these eggs about a month or so ago, the chicks are sooo pretty! None of my other ameraucanas from other breeders have such well developed beards and the blue legs are very sharp blue! I'm very happy with them and would buy again!

Awww Thanks so much
smile.png
)
Nice!!

My egg color is pretty consistent. I consider my eggs turquoise... not baby blue and not green.
But people see blues and greens differently.

Depending on the lighting the egg color changes significantly. Here is 2 pics of the same eggs... with and without a flash.

100_9033.jpg by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

100_9032.jpg by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

bluegg by S!GNATURE, on Flickr

My broodies are sitting on some wellsummer eggs right now so they will be occupied for a bit, but come next spring, I'm gonna be contacting you Peachick!! Absolutely gorgeous birds and the egg color looks great....with or without the flash:)

Back
Top Bottom