12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs**** 48 Hour Auction

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cpartist, Mar 1, 2011.

1. cpartist

cpartist Songster

Aug 29, 2009
    Alachua County FL
    These will ship out Friday morning upon receipt of paypal.

Shipping west of the Mississippi is 20.00. This is close to actual postage as I double box and pad extremely well.
    I've recently shipped eggs from FL to WA and CA. All were intact and a BYCer just hatched 12 chicks from 15 eggs.
    Eggs will be collected for 3 days so will be very fresh. Fertilization is excellent. I have one Blue Wheaten and two Wheaten cockerels
    over 11 W/BW hens/pullets. Blue egg color is very hard to photograph accurately, this shot was in natural overcast light. Eggs range
    from blues to aquas to turquoise.
    [​IMG]
    I've been working with my Wheaties for two years and am on my third generation with them. I've concentrated on getting
    good size and type and eliminating defects, but as with all breeds; especially one's that are still a work in progress, some
    anomalies may occur. All the chicks I've hatched have been bearded/muffed. I've made some progress on getting better
    tail color in the females and less hackle striping in the males, but that has been secondary to breeding for conformation thus far.

Here are some of my flock:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shipping and hatch not guaranteed, but I will do my best to ensure you have a good hatch!

2. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Songster

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    They're really nice. [​IMG] Do you allow local pickup of eggs? I'd love to get my hands on a variety of your birds - it'd be worth the road trip! You happen to have all the kinds I'm looking for - FBCMs, Amers, and Wyandottes.

3. cpartist

cpartist Songster

Aug 29, 2009
    Alachua County FL
    Sure...send me an email [​IMG]

4. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    your birds are beautiful. I need some different genes to go with the ones I have now hmmmmm......

5. Beekercat

Beekercat Chirping

Aug 23, 2009
    Gainesville, Florida
    Luanne's birds and eggs are even more beautiful in person. Just stunning! [​IMG]

And no, she doesn't pay me to say this. [​IMG]

6. wannabchick

wannabchick Songster

Nov 27, 2010
    Northen Va
    I received her eggs today..just as described and packaged great..and whoot whoot..not one broken, I will be putting them in the bator tommorrow..
    Iam so stoked
    Xoxo

7. 2 britts

2 britts In the Brooder

Jan 26, 2011
    East Tn.
    Very nice ! You've done a great job.

8. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Songster

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    Quote:What about chicks? [​IMG] I'd love to pick up some babies from you if you sell them! Saves me from buying an incubator! XD

9. Keri78

Keri78 Songster

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Stink my bator is full!!![​IMG] Will you have more in about 3 weeks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: