12+ Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs!

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
12+ Anything they lay between now and Tuesday morning. Lines from Meredith and Luanne. I've been told they are on the blue-greener side, and are a bit smaller than normal. My hens just started laying 4 +/- months ago. I have too many eggs and don't want to see them go to waste. We are not NPIP certified yet. Sorry no shipping to Virginia, Alaska, & Hawaii. Shipping price is $15. I have 1 Wheaten Rooster and 2 Blue Wheaten Rooster over 9 Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Hens. They are on an all organic diet.

You can see lots of pictures of our birds here: http://whitemountainsranch.weebly.com/ameraucana-chickens.html

Our eggs are no more than 3 days old and kept in a temperature controlled environment and turned 3 times a day. I wrap carefully with lots of bubble wrap and foam packed with pine shavings. Eggs will ship TUESDAY morning at 10 am. Thanks for bidding!

Last edited:
Her blue wheaten roo came out of a VERY blue egg, the son of Geoffrey that I got from Jean.

... and I have 21 of these in the bator right now.
thumbsup.gif

Is the shipping price for all states or just Hawaii?
Sorry I didn't mention regular shipping is $15.

How can you ship to Hawaii if you are not NPIP certified?
Last time I looked into it, they must have failed to mention I needed it. Sorry no shipping to Hawaii.

Not sure if you are aware there is no mail on Monday due to MLK Day...
Oops! Thank you, they will ship first thing Tuesday morning.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom