12+ Wheaten, Blue wheaten easter egger eggs and f1 olive eggers

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by elieugene6, Apr 13, 2012.

1. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    Up for auction are 12+ wheaten and blue wheaten easter egger eggs and f1 generation olive eggers. I call them easter eggers because they are not perfectly up to standards to be called ameraucanas. They do however breed true. I have not had any other color chicks hatch. All are bearded, although they don't look it due to the plucking of their beards that seems to happen when they are with other chickens. These pictures are from last year when they were about 6 months old.

In the pen are 2 blue wheaten hens, one wheaten hen and 2 welsummer hens. The roo in the pen is a blue wheaten easter egger. I have been getting excellent hatches and 100% fertility.

Shipping is $15 for priority mail with delivery confirmation. I wrap each egg individually in toilet paper then in bubble wrap. I then package them in a box large end up. Then they are packed in that box I package that box inside of a second box. So that the eggs havthe best chance of surviving the trip.

Auction starts at $8 and bids are in $.50 increments. Please bid on this thread and not in pms. Any questions feel free to ask.

Auction ends Sunday, April 15 at 7pm est.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by