12+ White Bearded Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
  2. Critters-InThe-Country

Critters-InThe-Country New Egg

Apr 15, 2008
    They fertilized eggs for hatching? Are all the eggs from both white parents? So many have the white mixed color silkie eggs.

3. PennyinOK

PennyinOK Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2008
    Se Oklahoma
    [​IMG] I just looked at your pics you have beatiful birds if only I had an incubator:eek:. White silkie are so pretty!

4. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    if no one's taken them, sold!

melanie, i don't have your paypal email anymore, can you give it to me? thank you.

btw, there was a lady here in houston selling her silkies and she had on her ad that they were hatched from eggs from melanie with fluffnstuff. you're famous!!

michele

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  5. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    SOLD TO MICHELE in Tx

Thats so funny, As long as its true what a compliment. :) A lot of people keep in contact with me,
    I wish whoever it was only the best.

I did have someone how ever that had some of my birds but also hatched a lot of pet quality eggs from eggs bought over the internet on auctions if anyone had looked at her feed back they would have seen countless purchases from other people selling pet quality & Hatchery eggs, BUT she/he never mention any of that in her adds..

There is nothing wrong with haveing pet quality chickens. Its just that everyone has to fo there home work, and not take every thing they read as gospel.. Honesty is the best policy.

I will send ya a PM.

6. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies :

SOLD TO MICHELE in Tx

Thats so funny, As long as its true what a compliment. :) A lot of people keep in contact with me,
    I wish whoever it was only the best.

I did have someone how ever that had some of my birds but also hatched a lot of pet quality eggs from eggs bought over the internet on auctions if anyone had looked at her feed back they would have seen countless purchases from other people selling pet quality & Hatchery eggs, BUT she/he never mention any of that in her adds..

There is nothing wrong with haveing pet quality chickens. Its just that everyone has to fo there home work, and not take every thing they read as gospel.. Honesty is the best policy.

I will send ya a PM.

she had actual pictures of the adult birds she was selling and they looked pretty good. i couldn't see the feet but the crests were nice and full so i figured they did come from you. her ad said she was downsizing.​

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  7. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    Thats so COOOL - I just feel bad she had to down size.

:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by