12 + WHITE, BLUE, SPLASH, LAVENDER/PORCELAIN BEARDED SILKIE EGGS-AUCTION CLOSED

Northwood Silkies

Songster
9 Years
May 4, 2010
Northwest Michigan
THIS IS A AUCTION LISTING.... BIDDING STARTING AT $35.00 AND AUCTION WILL END SAT -APRIL 21 @ 9:00 PM EST..

Up for auction only due to my incubators being full is ... 12 + SQ bearded BLUE, SPLASH, WHITE AND LAVENDER/PORCELAIN Silkie eggs

**BLUE AND SPLASH Pen consists of a Splash rooster, 2 Blue hens & 2 Splash hens**

**WHITE PEN is 2 roos and 4 hens**

**LAVENDER/PORCELIAN pen consists of a Lavender roo, Porcelain roo, 3 Lavender hens and 2 Porcelain hens** MY LAVS AND PORCELAINS ARE IN A PEN TOGETHER....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]~ I HAVE PICS OF MY SILKIES BELOW AND UPLOADED FROM THESE PENS ~[/FONT]

~~** PLEASE PAY WITHIN AUCTION END SO I CAN GET THESE EGGS OUT ASAP TO YOU......~~**

**EGGS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON APRIL 23**

~SHIPPING IS $14.00~

You can Paypal me at ... [email protected]

All my Silkies came from excellent show quality Silkies, All have nice toes & foot feathering, big crests and are typey. I'm very picky with my stock and only keep the best to use in my program.

We cannot guarantee your hatch rate do to Rough postal handling, X-ray, and incubator mishaps which may make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs through the mail.

This is an "as is" auction. I cant offer refunds due to these possible issues

When your eggs arrive store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12-24 hours prior to putting them in the incubator.

Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority. I can ship on any day of the week but it is highly recommended to have eggs shipped Mon-Wed. Shipping is only within the US. Will not ship to international buyers.

Eggs will be packed the best to my ability but I cant take any responsibility for them once they leave my home. The box will be marked as fragile and to be handled with care.

Thanks so much for looking & good luck hatching!!! :)

bluesplitpulletsoutside.jpg

splashhenoutside.jpg

P1050848.jpg

~PICS OF MY WHITES~
whiteroosteroutside.jpg

whitehenoutside.jpg

whitehenoutside1.jpg

~PICS OF MY LAVS & PORCELAINS~
lavenderrooster.jpg

lavenderhen.jpg

porcelainpullet-1.jpg

P1050701.jpg