12 White-Crested Bantam Polish Eggs- both frizzle & smooth

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Jun 21, 2010.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    My bantam Polish are laying to beat the band! So, I am offering via "Buy-It-Now", 12 eggs from two pens of these beautiful bantams. The BIN price I am asking is lower than the combined winning bids from my last auctions a week ago. Shipping remains the same. [​IMG]

The first of these pens will produce wc birds in blue, splash, black, and blue cuckoo. The 2nd pen produces wc chocolate, khaki, black, chocolate cuckoo, khaki cuckoo, and regular (black) cuckoo. You'll get approximately six from each pen. All breeders in my pens are at least of show-potential, and some have been shown and placed. These eggs should produce a high percentage of frizzles. See photos of birds and some last year's chicks below.

Fertility is good and eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. My usual wrapping method is to individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). I reserve the right to change my packing method if I deem it necessary, though. The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping if you win more than one of my auctions.

This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on Tues. 22 June, 2010 so eggs can be mailed the following day, Wed., 23 June. No e-checks, please!

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    I have nothing to say-except [​IMG]

3. genuck

genuck Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2010
    hyndman
    I second that Banti!

4. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps