12 + White Crested black Polish eggs ( from show quality stock)

dunlea421

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 13, 2008
Noth central maryland
I'm meeting Crunchie next weekend with her eggs (to be collected next week) so these eggs are still available to ship today

I have 12+ White Crested Black Polish eggs avalible. the price for eggs will be 15.00 a dozen + shipping. My current birds are from Joel Henning stock. Joel won reserve grand champion of show (4,300 entered) at the 2007 polish national held at the ohio national. As for my birds They have got at least best continental at all the shows I have entered. The best award I have received would be reserve large fowl.

Thanks,
Jeremy

For those of you who aren't familiar, Joel Henning is the guy to go to for WC Black Polish. If you want quality you cannot go wrong with birds from his lines. His birds are pretty much unbeatable.

So, when Jeremy says "from show quality stock" (I know there has been a lot of discussion about the term "show quality" here lately, and rightly so) it is the appropriate description, and if there's anyone out there looking for Polish, especially for show or 4-H, you should jump on this!
wink.png

jumpy.gif
I would love to have them, my daughter is showing 4-H. My incubator is full. If there is a chance to get some the week of April 21st I would love to have some then.

Your in box is full, so here is my message:

I am waiting to hear back from my gal pal to see if she wants these. She has some beautiful roosters I have hatched from her lines, but she is having fertility issues this year.

Thanks,

Oh heck, I'll take them if they are still available. Please let me know how you prefer payment.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom