12 White Faced Black Spanish eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by seramaland2, May 26, 2010.

1. seramaland2

seramaland2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    One dozen hatching eggs from full sized spanish. Champion spanish at lucasville last year and number 1 at 2008 ohio nationals. Flock also includes rare blue spanish hen. We are getting almost 100% fertility on these birds, but we cannot guarantee your hatch once the eggs leave our hands. We will wrap them very well and ship them priority. Thanks for considering our eggs.
    [​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

How is their attitude? Do you have any issues with eat-egging?

I have worked with white faced whites and ended up selling them because the roosters were down-right nasty (I was told they were high-percentage Leghorn to get the white) and the hens would eat their eggs...

I am working on face faced blues now....

Do you have any photos of your hen? Have you gotten any more blues out of her?

Thanks,

~Heather

3. seramaland2

seramaland2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    No egg eating or mean roos.They are a flighty bird, but not mean at all. I haven't been pursuing the blue thing, so I just ship her eggs. Haven't tried to hatch any spanish, but we did hatch a few by accident. One keeps sitting and we don't have the heart to keep taking her eggs.We won't be home for a few days to get a pic of her, these were the only ones I already had.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by