12+White Showgirl Eggs THE GIRLS WERE GENEROUS 12 will be shipped

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Dec 12, 2010.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for auction are 12 plus extras (if the girls are generous) white showgirl eggs. I have hatched out some of these with nearly 100% fertility and hatch rate.
    I aquired these showgirls about 4 months ago and am very please with their quality. Right now they are being bred showgirl to showgirl but I do plan on adding a silkie roo to the hens when he becomes available (he is servicing some nice silkie hens at the moment)
    I have 5 hens in with one Roo. The roo has bowtie, all but one hen has bowtie. So you should get some of each as well as some silkies.
    I can tell you that my local post office handles my packages with kindness but I can't vouch for any of the other post offices or carriers across the states so I make no guarantee that your eggs will not arrive scrambled but I will do my best to insure they are packed safely and ready for their trip.

Also due to variations in incubators and individual hatching practices I cannot guarantee all of your eggs will hatch.
    I will ship the eggs out priority mail on Tuesday once payment is recieved. Paypal only please.
    In the event that the girls quit laying I can provide some other colors of silkies if you would like. White, BBS

Wish me luck, this is my first time at putting eggs up for auction !!!

Thanks for your consideration and good luck bidding !!!

See post #7 for Pictures I posted today of the parents and a 2 month old I hatched from them.
    I've updated this post to 12+ eggs from 6+. The Girls have been very generous. Merry Christmas !!!

UPDATE: Girls have been generous, 12 eggs will be shipped plus any extras if they lay any more today before I ship !!!!
    Merry Christmas !!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. kyrose

kyrose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    can you post pics of the parents please?

3. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I would love to see pics too please! [​IMG]

4. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I am so sorry I haven't posted pictures yet. I am having MAJOR problems with my computer and dial up service. I am lucky I got online and this far today. My Windows Explorer and internet explorer keep not responding and my computer is running VERY VERY SLOW. And totop it off I have dial up !!!!!![​IMG][​IMG] Can't get high speed where I live.

Anyway, if you email me at [email protected] I will try to at least send myself some pictures then I can forward them to you.

If I can get that far I will be going to town to the Library and using their computer but I can't upload from my camera on their computers.

This is so frustrating.

If you would want to email me your cel phone I can take pictures with my phone and send them that way as well.

Again I appoligize. By the way can anyone tell me how to attach pictures here again. I've done it it the past but with the problems I'm haveing with the computer it is making it very difficult to do searches etc.

Thanks much !!! Hope to get some on soon if I can. Then the computer is going in for repairs !!!!!!!![​IMG]

5. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Where are you located in Wisconsin?

6. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    For photo uploads you click on the Uploads link at the top of the page, then you browse your files and you can attach the pics using the URL links they give you with each image. Sorry to hear about your computer! [​IMG] Hope everything gets fixed for you soon!

7. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Here is one of the chicks I hatched out, 2 months old.[​IMG]

Here are the the parents.[​IMG]

I sure hope these show up. I have been sitting here at the computer for over 4 hours playing the WAITING GAME !!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Terri
    :Still trying to open up my email so I can send you some more pictures via cel phone. I had it open once and noticed your email but forgot to write down your number:he I will keep trying. If anyone else wants me to send more pictures via cel phone. Just text me at 715 360-1726 and I will get back to you with them. I am fed up with this computer and I think I am just going to go shopping and let out some frustrations !!!!![​IMG]

BTY, any computer experts on here? Where would I post for help ??? [​IMG]

Oh and how would I ad an avatar to my auction post???? Gosh I feel dumb today !!!!
    Thanks

Sandi aka FrenchToast

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  8. kyrose

kyrose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    Melbourne,Ky.
    Quote:sandi thats ok.these pics are fine.your birds are adorable...
    terri

9. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    ATTENTION: I will now be shipping out 12 eggs as the girls have been generous. Plus if they lay any before I pack up to ship I will include them.

I only started out at 6 eggs because I know I could get that out of them !! Merry Christmas !!!

10. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey French Toast...those sure are great looking birds! I want you to come and join us (see below) I know there are several folks there who are looking for silkies if your roo does a good job [​IMG] See you on the Cheeseheads! Terri O

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by